An Operating Agreement is a contractual agreement between all partners, members, and/or officers of a company in which ownership, managerial, and administrative information is detailed. This is an important contract which helps establish ownership stakes and decision making ability.
- Why Do I Need An Operating Agreement
- Operating Agreements are internal agreements between the owners of the business. This agreement will help indicate the different positions and responsibilities of each owner.
- Your Banking Agency
- When you Purchase Your Property
- When you Sell your Property
- For all Owners To Know Their Specific Interests in the Company
- To Avoid Confrontations Between Owners
- For Management and Responsibility
- What Info Do I Need To Create an Operating Agreement?
- In order for a proper operating agreement to be formed, please indicate the exact ownership interest and capital investments of each partner. Please note that all operating agreements should be reviewed by an attorney.
- How Long Does It Take?
- Once contadorsunnyisles.com received the proper information, it will take 3-5 business days to form. We will deliver the operating agreement to you for all signatures required. You should deliver a copy of the fully executed operating agreement to all owners/partner and should store it in a safe place. We can store a digital copy for you on your Cloud Based Online Portal.
Also on your SmartPhone
Our latest feature allows you to have full access to all your tax returns and tax documents on your SmartPhone and/or Internet. If you have an Iphone, Ipad, Blackberry, or even an Android, our APP works perfect for you. All your tax returns instantly at your fingertips.
Create an LLCCreate a CorpTax Returns in USA