If you are doing business in the US, there is a good chance you will have to file your personal tax return with the IRS. If so, you will be asked to also apply for a personal identification number as well. ContadorMiami can help you apply for this using the W-7 Form and a copy of your certified passport.
- What Do I Need to Get My ITIN number?
- The IRS does not allow everybody to request a ITIN number. You must have a valid reason to file for your ITIN number. In most cases, this can be done when filing your personal tax return. Other situations this may apply is FIRPTA and Section 8 Properties. In these cases, ContadorMiami will call the IRS on your behalf to request one.
- You will need a copy of your passport Certified by its issuing agent in order to apply for your ITIN number. For instructions on how to get this in your country, please contact us.
- How long does it take to get an ITIN Number?
- This process should take up to 4-6 weeks. However if US government gets too many applications, it must take longer.
Corporate Tax Returns for Companies – Starting at $200
View All Products & Services
Also on your SmartPhone
Our latest feature allows you to have full access to all your tax returns and tax documents on your SmartPhone and/or Internet. If you